Lawyer Category: Family Law
Porter Corrigan provides Family Law clients with essential insights gained from his work with two federal judges at the district and appellate court levels. His work in a variety of cases has earned Porter the respect of both clients and colleagues, in addition to helping him earn honors on the Texas Rising Stars listing published by Thomson Reuters, Legal Division, and selection to San Antonio Rising Stars and San Antonio’s Top Attorneys lists published in S.A. Scene Magazine. A San Antonio native, Porter is heavily involved in the community. He is one of the founding members of the San Antonio chapter of Young Texans Against Cancer, and a member of S.A.L.E. for Kids, which provides scholarship funds for area children. He is also a member of the Texas Chapter of the Coastal Conservation Association.
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
· State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member, 2007 – Present
· College of the State Bar of Texas, Member, 2009 – Present
· American Bar Association, Member, 2007 – Present
· San Antonio Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2007 – Present
· San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2007 – Present
· Texas Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, Legal Division, 2010 – 2012
· San Antonio’s Best Lawyers, S.A. Scene Magazine, 2009
· San Antonio Rising Star, S.A. Scene Magazine, 2008 – 2009, 2013
Porter is a 2007 graduate of St. Mary’s University School of Law. He earned his bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas in 2002.
- Law Firm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.