Jean Brown graduated Magna Cum Laude from St. Mary’s University in 1990. Ms. Brown’s primary areas of law are family law and criminal law. She has been voted one of Bexar County’s best family law attorneys for many years. Ms. Brown is known for settling and trying complicated custody issues and criminal matters.
Mission Statement: Always do the next right thing!
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas State Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Family Lawyer’s Association, Member
Education & Awards
1990 Dr Juris Prudence — St. Mary’s University, Magna Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif, Member
- Lawyer of Distinction, 2018
- Voted a San Antonio’s Best Family Law Attorney
- Appeared on Dateline and 48 Hours
Let Jean S. Brown know you found them on our online directory!